Wednesday, 19 September 2018
Water Rocket
The way we have made the rocket is that we have to build the wings. Second step we have to put the wing on the bottle. Third step we have to put water inside of it. Fourth step attach lid to the pump for presser. Fifth step press the pump so it gets a lot of height. Sixth step once you push the pump it fly's really high. How was it launched? with a pump to get a lot of air. What happened? The thing that happened was the rocket got a lot of air from the pump and the water and was flying high. How high do you think the rocket can fly?
1 comment:
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Austin
ReplyDeleteYou had some clear step by step instructions on how to make our rocket. Do you think you could have laid out your post in a different way to make your list easier to read?
I really enjoyed spending Science period with 8Bh yesterday launching off the rockets you created. I have some pictures and videos I can share with you to add to your post!
- Miss Birtch