Pages

Wednesday, 12 September 2018

Anzac Jack Screencastify

This term we have been reading a book named Anzac Jack. Anzac Jack is a great book me and my group have been reading. This video shows me reading chapter six of Anzac Jack. The name of this chapter is called quick hide. I hope you enjoy the screencastify and if you get the chance try out the book Anzac Jack.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Austin. Well done on being the first one to post their Screencastify of the chapter "Quick Hide". I like how you wrote a longer introduction and explained what book we were reading and what your DLO was going to be about.

    Your blogging is really improving this term! For next time I wonder if you could have a more interesting background for your video rather than just Google. Could you have put on the camera to film yourself? Could you have found an image that suited the book?

    Overall, well done on this task!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Austin,

    I really enjoyed listening to you read this chapter so brilliantly. I am a teacher at Yaldhurst School and I am always looking for great books to read to my children or for them to read. I don't know the book Anzac Jack, could you give me a little summary as to what this book is about? Would you recommend this book to other children? What age do you think it would be appropriate for? I really look forward to your reply as it will help me decide on what my class might do next term.

    Mrs Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.