
Tuesday, 4 September 2018
Reading Plus
This term we have started a new digital program called reading plus. Reading plus has been a big help for me with my reading. When I do reading plus I learn a new thing ever day. I think reading plus has got me at a better stage then I used to be in. I like reading plus because some of the activity we chose to do are fun. Another one of the reasons I like reading plus is because it shows me were I am at for reading and how I am progressing. I think reading plus is an amazing experience this term. I recommend using reading plus it is a really cool digital program.


Labels:
Reading
1 comment:
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Austin
ReplyDeleteThis was a very positive reflection on your experiences with Reading Plus. I like how you added your own personal voice throughout your post. I think Reading Plus is also great, because each student can track their progress and see where they are at. Well done today.
- Miss Birtch