Pages

Monday, 15 October 2018

Cybersmart by Sam and Austin

Explorers from Kushiro, Pevek and Namsos arrive at the North Pole and check their watches. If they arrived at 11.42 a.m, 12:17 p.m and 3 a.m, repectively, which team was first?

Answer: The team from Pevek because when you arrive at the North Pole, their watches are still from their timezone so Pevek, Russia at 12:17 p.m is the earliest.

How we found it: We searched up all the city's times and Pevek, Russia was the earliest out of all of them.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Austin and Sam on sharing your answer to this week's Google question. You clearly shared the task, your answer and how you solved.

    I wonder if you could include anything else to make this blog post even more interesting?
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.