Pages

Tuesday, 18 September 2018

Anzac Jack - Chapter 3

The conflict of chapter 3 on Anzac Jack was Mr Popiopolis eggplant had been stolen by the dirty thief. Mr Popiopolis framed the stolen eggplant on Millette because he was jealous of his eggplant. Lucas and Joe went to investigate who had stole the eggplant.

Image result for anzac jack book

1 comment:

  1. Wow Austin! You have been on a roll with your blogging today. This was a clear and concise recap of what has happened in Chapter 3.

    Do you think you could have added some more supporting evidence for your post? I want to see you taking the time to slow down and add in as much detail as you can! Well done on including an image to go with your post!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.