Pages

Monday, 3 September 2018

Commenting Wrong

When I make a blog I usually see people commenting without reading it. The reasons I know that is because they comment a whole different subject about the whole post. The bad thing is it isn't just me it happens to it happens to a lot of people. When people comment they cannot be bothered writing a comment so they just copy other peoples comments. The comment they copy might be wrong so if you copy it you will be wrong. The way we can solve this problem is to make the post interesting. You can put in images so they can actually look at it. Lastly you can add less writing because if there is to much writing the viewer will get bored.

Image result for people on a computer png

1 comment:

  1. Austin, I like how you added an image as an example for your post. Already I am more interested in what you are writing. This is an easy way to hook in your reader. I challenge you to add an image to every post that you make for this term. Let's see if your comments from others change and get better because of this experiment.

    Make sure you are double checking your punctuation in your writing. Some places could have used a comma to connect your thoughts and ideas.

    Overall, well done on this Cybersmart task!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.