Orientation
Introduction: Welcome to the woods were once lived 3 little frogs. But little did they know there was something big coming there way.
Physical Setting: On a very sunny day in the beautiful wood’s lived 3 little frog’s who were building some nice houses but little did they know they had a problem on there hands
Characters: Their names were Jefferson, Ronald and Hairy. Jefferson lived in a wood house, Ronald lived in a brick house and Hairy lived in a metal house.
Hook to the problem: Out of nowhere there was a loud blowing sound coming from the woods and the 3 little frogs saw birds flying out of the woods scared for their lives
Hi Austin, I like your story so far. I like how you said what you were doing before then just writing it in. I remember writing a story like this, I'm still carrying on with it so far. Maybe you should delete the introduction and other titles and make it look like a paragraph.
ReplyDeleteGreat feedback from Trisha! I was going to give the same suggestion. It is excellent that you used the prompts to help organize the aspects to include, but removing them now that it is finished will take your writing to the next level.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to seeing that in your next edit!
- Miss Birtch