In the weekend Sam and I played a game called R6S. R6S is a 5v5 game where you use coordination with your team to kill the other five players. Sam and I were so excited to hop into the game. We started droning the enemy team to find the objective. Once we droned, objective we scanned the enemies for their identity. After the game started Sam and I pushed safely. Sam and I saw the timer going down very slow so we had a lot of time. It was really nerve wracking for me because if we won I was gonna hit gold but if we lost I would have been in silver.
Just before Sam and I pushed and got spawn killed. That was when Sam and I were scared to push because we were already 1 player down which makes it a 4v5 and then Sam said, “Should we push from another place?” So Sam and I were pushing from a completely different place from our team. Sam and I took out 3 people using teamwork that made it a 4v2. Sam and I were feeling more confident because we had more people on our team. The timer was at 20 second so we had to push and Sucre so we pushed 2 people died and then it was just Sam and I we had to push and we killed the last ones.
It was then 4-4 Sam and I were trying really hard to win our gold. Once Sam and I entered the building it was already a 2v5. Sam and I had to clutch so we didn't let our team down. It was really hard for us to push and communicate while pushing. Sam and I made it a 2v1 and the timer was on ten seconds so Sam and I pushed Sam died and then I killed the last players and clutched it. Once the game ended I said, “Great teamwork Sam.” I saw that Sam and I had eight kills each and we carried the team.
Overall Sam and I got our gold rank because of our coordinate and teamwork. Sam and I also got some xp and renown for our amazing win. Lastly Sam and I went to have a little break from R6S.
Hi Austin
ReplyDeleteCan you reformat this post so that it is not running off the page? I am sure your readers are interested in reading your Narrative writing!
- Miss Birtch
Ka pai Austin, well done on reformatting your piece.
ReplyDeleteI wonder if you can tell me, what is the conflict in your story? A piece of Narrative writing must have a conflict or a problem that stands out!
I really liked how your writing is getting longer and you are adding in lots of detail to your paragraphs.
- Miss Birtch