Thursday, 25 October 2018
Science Crystal Experiment
Yesterday in science we put crystals in the water. The reason we done this is because we wanted to see the reaction. Once we put the water in the beaker we had to but the crystal in with tongs. When we were putting it in the beaker we had to use a straw so we can put the crystal through the straw into the beaker. It reacted in a way I didn't think it would we had to write down what we thought was going to happen. The thing that happened was when you touched the crystal with the straw the water turned purple. Once the water turned purple it stared getting darker after a little bit. When we finished with the crystal we had to draw a diagram of the process that it went through. lastly we needed to wear safety glasses so nothing bad happened. Another thing is to not to touch it. I think this experiment was a experience because we got tot see how a crystal reacts to water.
Labels:
Science
1 comment:
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow Austin! This is a very impressive blog post. When you sat down and got to it, you were able to write a lot your experiment and I like how you made it interesting by including an image!
ReplyDeleteI am very impressed and look forward to seeing this level of work and work ethic all the time.
- Miss Birtch