Tuesday, 26 June 2018
24/7 Workers
Today 8Bh have finished are fundraiser for the 24/7 workers. To raise money we made treats and smelled them. 8Bh selled the treats for 50c up to 4$ once we got prepared by making all the treats we selled them to kids and teachers. The money we made was 140.70c I think we have done a great job at doing the fundraiser because we all worked together as a team.
Labels:
24/7
1 comment:
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Austin
ReplyDeleteI like how you included detail about our pricing and the total that we raised. That is adding interesting information for your reader.
For next time, I suggest proofreading to make sure that all of your spelling is correct!
- Miss Birtch