Pages

Monday, 2 July 2018

Altogether Autism

The thing that Altogether autism helps with fundraising money for people that have autism. This help people find cure for all the people that suffer with autism. The biggest problem is that people with autism are struggling in school. I think it is good to fundraiser to find a cure for autism.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Austin . I used the same site as you and it seemed helpful. I like how you described. I also think that it is a good fundraiser to help find the cure for autism . I like this blog post good job Austin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michael, I like how in your comment you included that you wrote about the same organization. Now we have two posts where we can learn more about All Together Autism!
      - Miss Birtch

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.