Last week me and my partner Eddie made a video a bout how to keep yourself safe on the internet. We had to make a video about step's to keep yourself safe on the internet. The way we made this video was On sreencastify. This video was hard to make because we had to do a lot of planning and record it in 2 days. In conclusion the reason this was a good experience was because I got to work with someone different then I usually would.
What did you learn from this project? The thing that I have learnt from this project is that you can easily keep yourself safe if you follow all these steps.
What could you improve on for next time? The thing me and Eddie can improve on next time is to have more information in our videos.
What is a question you want your audience to answer? How can we improve our video and why.
Austin, I am really proud of the way that your final blog post turned out. This is really showing what you are capable of. I like when you reflected about what you learned and also why this was a good experience for you. The way you finished your paragraph with "In conclusion..." made your writing more formal. I am happy you enjoyed working with Eddy. I enjoyed watching your video.
ReplyDeleteKa pai!
- Miss Birtch
Hi my name is Niamh I like your video it is realy good
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Kylie I liked how you used your name next to the thing that you had to say.It made me thought that when me and my friend did a screencastify once about private information. Maybe next time you could tell your friend to not do the peace sign or anything.
ReplyDeleteHi Austin I really like how both of you had clear voices. I also like how you keeped the doc simple. This was a really good post and I enjoyed watching it.
ReplyDeletegood job you have wight a lot
ReplyDelete