Monday, 18 June 2018
Matariki
The matariki are 7 stars known as the 7 sisters. It arrives in the Maori new year Matariki is a celebration once a year to celebrate the 7 stars know as matariki. It is culture for Maori to celebrate the 7 sisters. Yesterday I did not have a chance to start my reading. Tomorrow I will try and start my reading.
Labels:
Matariki
1 comment:
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kia ora Austin.
ReplyDeleteI appreciate you publishing your first Matariki unit blog post. Please make sure that you are remembering our blogging tips when you are creating your posts so that you are sharing you very best work.
- Miss Birtch