Tuesday, 19 June 2018
Matariki day 2
Today in reading I fixed up yesterdays work because I did not finish it. Tomorrow I am going to finish my reading by completing my task on time and knowing what i am going to do. Tomorrow I will start to read the article.
Labels:
Matarki
1 comment:
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Austin
ReplyDeleteThank you for getting this posted today. I want to see you working hard tomorrow so that your next post can share more about Matariki with your audience.
I like that you were honest with your reflection and set your next steps for how you will complete the task. That is showing resilience.
- Miss Birtch