Pages

Wednesday, 1 August 2018

Respect

Respect


Today I have helped somebody by opening the door for them.
Today when morning tea started everyone went out to eat their lunch.
Once everyone was going out to get there lunch I open the gate for the last person.
The reason opening the door is respectful is because it is easier for them to get through.
Also it is nicer specialty if it is a girl you have to let them go first.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Austin

    Thanks for getting your respect writing posted. Can you reformat it so that it is not running off the page. When you copy and paste from a doc, make sure you refresh the page and look at it on your blog to make sure that it is readable.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Austin

    I am happy to see that you have reformatted your work so that we could read it. It is very kind to hold the gate open to let others go first and it is very chivalrous to let the females go first too.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.