ANZAC Jack
This weeks reading we had a book named ANZAC Jack.
I think this week's reading is better than normal.
The reason is because it is easier to talk to others and for the teacher to talk to us.
The last reason is because it is more quiet and easier to concentrate.
I think this week's reading is better than normal.
The reason is because it is easier to talk to others and for the teacher to talk to us.
The last reason is because it is more quiet and easier to concentrate.
The most interesting part about the book is the part where
Lucas and his dad were fighting over dishes.
The big thing I am wondering about the book is how did Jack
get that scratch that we saw at the front of the book.
I predict that Jack was in a gang and he got beat up by another gang.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.