Monday, 6 August 2018
Writing
He saw it coming from around the corner an there was a monster right there in front of my eyes. I tried to kill the monster but it was to powerful. I tried to find out its weakness. Once it stared coming towards me it hit a jar of water and it got burnt. So I done the overuse thing and tipped a bucket of water on the monster and it died. I celebrated with a game of fortnite and I came 1st place and 20 kills with my duo partner Sam.
Labels:
writing
1 comment:
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Austin, I thought it was cool how at the end you reveal that your story is taking place in a video game. That's an interesting way to end your story. For next time, make sure that you aren't changing the point of view. Try to write your story in first person (I) or third person (he/she).
ReplyDelete- Miss Birtch