Pages

Friday, 17 August 2018

DLO Austin and Sam

Today, we did a DLO about what class pet we are deciding to have. The class pet me and Sam decided was a frog. All the detail is on the slide.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Austin , I like the way how you explained why you explained that you wanted more than two frogs , This is a good piece of work , Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Austin

    The DLO that you and Sam made was very organized and explained all of your costs. I would like to hear some of your solutions to the questions I gave you about having a class pet. Have another look at the criteria and see if you can add those in!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.