Pages

Wednesday, 4 November 2015

Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Dog Days Book Trailer

This week we have been doing book trailer and me and my partner Rykin have been doing diary of a wimpy kid dog days book trailer and a book trailer is a trailer but its telling you to read this book and me and Rykin started to work on the pics to make it interesting and then we do the words and then we were thing we should do powtoon but we just decided that we wanted to do a google slide.

I learnt that you can put a video on blog.i also learnt that me and Rykin make a good team It was fun because i think our book trailer was cool







































No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.