Pages

Friday, 6 November 2015

Pablo Picasso

Picasso is a famous Artist and hes done 1900 paintings  and his best one is called Pablo Picasso. He started to be an artist when he was 5 and he was born October 25,1881 and he died on April 8,1973 and if you want to see my Picasso art look at the one below but if you want to learn follow my steps
1. design your own face and make some things out of shapes
2. Colour inside and around your face
3. smug any finger and smug it
4. blend some blue or any thing
5. and there you have it Art




1 comment:

  1. Good job Austin, I love how you put lots of detail in it and done it about soccer. Can you also please make another soccer animation and show me it. I hope you are proud of yourself because I am.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.