Pages

Friday, 6 November 2015

Pasifika Art

This week we have been doing Pasifika art and we have been working on it for a long time now. Look at the picture below to see my art. I liked doing it because it was fun dying them and first we deigned a little petal and then my teacher photocopied some then we had to dye them. Then we had to cut white and black peaces of paper and we weaved them together and curled the top then we put the petals on a black piece of paper. We had to glue the bottom and then we put it in the middle then we put the weaved white and black piece in the middle. And there you have it, art.
Something I learnt is how to weave.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.