Pages

Monday, 21 September 2015

Calendar Art

This week we have been doing calendar art and we had to start of with the circle and then we did the squares over the tree and then we had to put on the trunk and branches. We had to do the colours dark to light.





1 comment:

  1. Wow! Austin, this is amazing and I really mean it. The checkered pattern made it give the wow factor. Next time you should take the photo using Ipad so that there would be no fingers. But still, it is amazing. Love it and if I could, I would buy it for sure!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.