This week we learnt how to make an animation with Mr Maddren. This is my animated presentation keep pushing the right arrow below and thanks for watching
and the thing enjoyed was how to to animate.
Good Job Austin, I bet you are proud of yourself for doing this great animation because I think it looks awesome. I hope I see more of your cool animations!
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows: 1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question. 3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Awesome soccer animation Austin.Love you used soccer tricks for your animation.Great ending.Cant wait to see more
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGood Job Austin, I bet you are proud of yourself for doing this great animation because I think it looks awesome. I hope I see more of your cool animations!
ReplyDeleteThey were amazing tricked can you teach me
ReplyDelete