Me and 8Bh watched a music video about a girl that was in love with her dog got me better at first person because we had to write in first person about the dog or the girl.
It was my birthday and my dad gave me a small bow I was confused.
And then I got a new dog the dog was very cute and friendly.
I stared to lick me and it was the best because I have never had a dog.
And then I got a new dog the dog was very cute and friendly.
I stared to lick me and it was the best because I have never had a dog.
After I we took a picture and then I got him toys for his room.
Lastly I measured His and my height on the wall.
Secondly I gave him a treat and made him spin around for it.
Once I got to school we had soccer practice and I was the last one to get picked out on the team.
Once I got home my dog was waiting for me and we played soccer together.
The next day me and my team took a picture for the soccer team and I was holding the ball but the
leader took it out of my hand and held it.
When I got home I was frustrated and sad because the soccer team made fun of me.
Lastly I measured His and my height on the wall.
Secondly I gave him a treat and made him spin around for it.
Once I got to school we had soccer practice and I was the last one to get picked out on the team.
Once I got home my dog was waiting for me and we played soccer together.
The next day me and my team took a picture for the soccer team and I was holding the ball but the
leader took it out of my hand and held it.
When I got home I was frustrated and sad because the soccer team made fun of me.
But then my dog came in the room and started making me laugh.
I tried to spin him but he wasn't in the mood he look really tired.
The next day I saw him on the floor not moving and then my dad stormed in the room and took him to
hospital. Once we got to the hospital they said that he wasn't going to make and then he passed away.
That was when tiers started dripping down my face and I couldn't express how I was feeling.
20 years went by and it was my daughter's birthday I saw her dad get her a present there was a bow
inside she was confused. And then her dad walked out with a puppy and she started crying and then I
started crying. Lastly her dad took a picture and put it next to mine.
I tried to spin him but he wasn't in the mood he look really tired.
The next day I saw him on the floor not moving and then my dad stormed in the room and took him to
hospital. Once we got to the hospital they said that he wasn't going to make and then he passed away.
That was when tiers started dripping down my face and I couldn't express how I was feeling.
20 years went by and it was my daughter's birthday I saw her dad get her a present there was a bow
inside she was confused. And then her dad walked out with a puppy and she started crying and then I
started crying. Lastly her dad took a picture and put it next to mine.
I like this task because we were told to write in first person about the dog or the girl.
And this has got me better at writing first person story's.
And this has got me better at writing first person story's.
Hi Austin
ReplyDeleteIt took some time today, but I can clearly see your introduction, the body of your work and a conclusion with your final thoughts or comments.
I wonder if you can fix it up so that it is not running off the page! I would really like to read the rest of your story, because from what I can see so far, it looks great.
- Miss Birtch