Pages

Tuesday, 13 November 2018

Canada

Today in cybersmart we have been writing information about the country we got to chose from on the list. I have written all the information I have gather below. Some Canadian people can speak English and French there are also 36.71 million people in Canada. Also the capital of Canada is Ottawa And Canada's National sports are Ice Hockey, Soccer, Basketball and American football. Lastly in Canada money would look like this [CAD] $$ all the info is down below. 

Population: 36.71 million
Capital: Ottawa
National sports: Ice Hockey, Soccer, Basketball and American football.
Languages: There are two official languages in Canada - English and French.
Canadian dollars: [CAD] $$
Image result for canada flag

1 comment:

  1. Hi Austin

    Well done today in Cybersmart. Miss Morgan, Mr Tisch and I are all impressed with how you self managed your task and how self motivated you were today. Great job with your introduction, gathering information and including an image.

    I am proud to see this type of work from you.
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.