One big reason why a dog is better then having a cat is because cats can just run away and escape at any time and go somewhere else but if you just shut all the gates a dog cannot run away. The way I know this is because I have had a cat and it ran away but know I have a dog and it has never ran away. Another reason dogs are better then cats is because once dogs see you in a long time they jump all over you and show you heaps of loves but cats on the other hand would just sit on the coach and just stare at you.
Monday, 5 November 2018
Persuasive Writing
Today I will be Persuading you that cats are not better then dogs. One of the reasons that I think this is because once you have a dog it will play around with you but cats sit around and be lazy. Another reason dogs are better then cats is cats just sit around waiting to get feed but dogs don't need as much food. Another reasons why dogs are better then cats is you don't have to spend more money on milk but dogs drink water. Another reason cats are not better then dogs is because if there where robbers your dog will bark and protect you but a cat would just sit around and fall asleep.
Labels:
writing
1 comment:
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Austin
ReplyDeleteI agree with the feedback Eddy has given you, your punctuation in this piece is perfect. Make sure you are double checking your work like this all the time.
You had some great ideas to support your point of view. For next time, I wonder if you can add more variety by changing up some of your sentence starters. You use "another reason" quite a bit and it starts to sound repetitive.
Overall, very commendable work!
- Miss Birtch