I agree that blogging helps you improve your learning. One of the reasons that I think this is if you make a mistake people comment what you did wrong and you can get there feedback. Once you get your feedback it helps you on what you need to fix next time. For example if you spell a word wrong or use incorrect punctuation then people that comment will write it in there comment for you post. If no one commented on your blog it would be harder for you because if you don't get a comment on what you are posting and there are mistakes you will do the same mistakes and no fix them. When you are commenting again always leave a good comment to people blogs.
Another reason blogging helps you improve your learning is when you are doing a post once people point out the mistakes and tell you what is wrong with it you can reply back. For example “maybe next time you can put full stops” and then you can reply “thank you for the comment I will fix that next time” that an example of why blogging is very helpful with your learning.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.