Pages

Tuesday, 24 July 2018

My option on the new building

I like the new building because the cafeteria has seats that you can sit on and talk with your friends. The whole cafeteria smelled really good and the food looked really good. The library was awesome because there where a lot of books that I saw that I would read. Also there were seats that you can sit at when you are reading a book.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Austin

    I agree with you about the new seating in the cafeteria being a great place to sit and talk with your friends! I hope you will enjoy exploring more in the new space and finding other cool places to hang out during interval and lunch!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.