Five Senses
Aim:To see witch sense is the most effective to guess the substance.
Station 1: Taste
1.Vegemite
2.Peach sauce
3.Cornflakes
4.Marshmallow
5.Sour lollies
Station 2: Smell
1.Orange
2.Onion
3.Soil
4.Banana
5.Coffee
6.Vanilla
Station 3: Touch
1.Yellow bouncy ball
2. Sponge
3. Balloon
4. Cents
5. Marble
6. Cups
Station 4: Second Touch
1.Grass
2.Pegs
3.Pine cone
4.Paper towel
5.Buttons
6.String
7.Cotton
8.Seeds
9.Marbles
10.Pipe Cleaner
Austin,Robbie,Caleb,Logan
Hi Austin,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Samuel and I am a student from St Pius X School. I really liked you put what you like to taste, smell, touch. It reminds me of when we were learning this last year. Next time put what you're going to write under it.
Keep it up.
Hi Austin,
ReplyDeleteI love how you have all the stations in list.
Why did you did this project was it fun?
Next time I think you should add pitchers so.
Hi Austin,
ReplyDeleteI love how you have all the stations in list.
Why did you did this project was it fun?
Next time I think you should add pitchers so.