Orana Wildlife Park
On Monday we went to orana wildlife park. There were a lot of staff there we had a staff named Toby. At orana park we saw a lot of animals like Gorillas,Meerkat's,Rhinos,Kiwis and a lot more. When we went there we got to feed the giraffes. Straight after we got to feed the giraffes we went to the cheetahs. The cheetah where brothers there where 3 so this was my experience at Orana Wildlife Park.


Hi Austin,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Analei and I am a year 8 student at St. Pius X School. It must of been very enjoyable at the Orana Wildlife Park, maybe next time you can put spaces between the (Gorillas,Meerkat's,Rhinos,Kiwis) but other than that Good Work!!
Keep It Up!!
I am looking forward to more fun posts!!
Kia Ora Austin,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Henrietta and I am a student that goes to Saint Pius X Catholic School. I am sure that you had a lot of fun going to the Orana Wildlife Park and look at the animals which sounds intersting.
Keep up the great Work Austin!!