Pages

Wednesday, 1 May 2019

Sentence Starters

THE -ED START

Committed, Undaunted, Determined, Forced, Gifted, Blighted, Thrilled, Delighted, Blessed, Overpowered

Forced into the corner, the boxer released he had lost the match.

Thrilled by the gift, he released he had a puppy

Blessed he thought, he now was a god

THE W-START SENTENCE

Who, While, When, Where, What, Whereas

Whilst the teacher was trying to think, Rykin continued to talk

What the freak, a kid through a bottle at my head

When me and my friend found emerald we didn't released, that we found diamond and we freaked out

While I was getting bottles thrown at my head, they finally stopped, Thrilled by the gift, I released that it was a bottle, Quickly, I ran away before more bottles where thrown at me, Between the coach, I found a diamond sword.

Point

I think basketball is the best sport in the world. When you play basketball, you will have the time of your life. Some of the fancy moves that you can do in basketball are Jelly, euro step,

1 comment:

  1. Hello Austin. I really like how you have layed out your questions and made them make sense. Maybe next time you could put more persuading words to make the reader have some fun whilst reading this. A thoughtful would be to have bigger sentences so the people can read more then a couple of words. Anyways Good Job Austin

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.