Pages

Monday, 27 May 2019

DTE Sphero

D.T.E SHPERO

For the past 5 weeks My class in DTE have been making a code. The code that we have made is for the sphero balls.

In week 2-3 me and my class got into groups of three. We had to create the code that it said in the instructions. We had to complete blocks 1, 2, 3 & 4 and we had to do it in 3 weeks time. 

Once we finished all of them we had to make our own. What I have came up with is I have made a Golf type game using sphero.

First I am going to program the ball to so that when I throw it it will go in a random direction. The objective is to get the Sphero ball in the hole.

How it will work.
The way this will work is I will program the blocks to move and vibrate into the hole every time you hit it.

This link is to the Sphero website were you can make your own code. https://edu.sphero.com/ 

This is what the Sphero looks like.
Image result for sphero ball

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.