Pages

Wednesday, 20 March 2019

OMG!!!!!!!! Digital Bytes NO WAY!!!!!!!! (Police called) (Gone wrong) (In the hood) (Not Clickbait)

This week we have been learning about digital bytes. We have created this slideshow to show a bad and a good comment. When you are tweeting please be nice while tweeting. Because if you tweet something bad you might make them feel sad.

Lesson one: For lesson one of DTE we made and info graphic. My infographic was about the ergonomics about old and new keyboards and mouse.

Lesson two: For lesson we explored a game named interland. For the game there were four levels they all were important. We had to write about the games and why they were important.

Lesson three: For lesson three we made an infographic about maniakalani.     

DLO: What is a good and what is a bad tweet. We write all the thing that can happen in a bad and a good comment.

Reflection: I think this was a great experience because I got to work with my friends and get some work done.

By Austin, Aron and Dylan
                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.