What is a coat of arms - the distinctive heraldic bearings or shield of a person, family, corporation, or country.
Why do we have them - to represent a person, family, corporation or country
Why are they important - National coat of arms. A national coat of arms is a symbol which denotes an independent state in the form of a heraldic achievement.
What did you include in your crest and why - I included Music, Film, Minecraft and Scorpio because it represents my family.
What I already knew about crest -
What i found interesting -
What do I want to learn about crest

No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.