What do you think Critical Literacy is? - I think Critical Literacy means to look deeper into stuff like if you think a video is real you cant just say its real then leave it. You have to research and get more information for it so you know its not real or fake.
What did you learn during Critical Literacy? - I have learnt that you really have to research stuff to now way more about it. I have also learnt you have to ask more question about Songs, Ads and sort films.
What did you find challenging during Critical Literacy? - I found it challenging to find all the information we needed to tell if a post tor video was real or fake?. And it took a long time to do all the work and research at the same time.
How will you use Critical Literacy skills in real life? - The way it would use it in real life I if I was trying to get scammed by someone I would out smart him and look deeper in to his information.
What are you looking forward to in English this year? - The thing that i am looking forward to the most is film study because I have never done before and it is something new.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.