Pages

Friday, 22 February 2019

Social Studies Reflection

Social Studies Reflection  

Learning objective - Understand how people pass on a sustain culture and heritage for different reasons and that this has consequences for people.

What I already knew about culture - I new a lot of the treaty of waitangi.

What I found interesting - The Treaty of Waitangi was interesting because I learnt more then I already knew. 

What else I would like to know - I would like to know what happened to the people that that signed the treaty and where did they go. 

What does culture mean to me - It means a lot because I celebrate traditions with different cultures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.