Simple lessons
LO:For soft materials we had been learning how to put the cotton in the sewing machine in the right places.
First we had to put the cotton in the sewing machine then we had to test the sewing machine so we would be ready for next Wednesday.
I have learnt how to use a sewing machine and how to use it correctly.
Challenge: the challenge i faced was trying to find where the cotton had to go in the machine.
Please leave a positive,thoughtful and helpful comment.


No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.