Pages

Thursday, 18 May 2017

Qulity Blog Post A-Z List


A-Z List

LO:We are learning to know more about myself and asking people what words describe me best.

First I had to think of words from a to z describing me and how I feel and act Secondly I had to do the background,title and the heading.


I learnt more about my self because I asked my family for ideas describing me .
Challenge:To come up with 26 words all starting with a different letter describing me.
Image result for google docs
Please leave a Positive,thoughtful and helpful comment.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Austin, I like how you have wrote a bit of writing about your A-Z List. To fix this post up a bit you could fix up the spelling of some words and instead of doing a screenshot of your A-Z List copy the publish to the web code into the HTML on your blogpost. I also liked how you put the Learning objective on so it helps the people reading understand what you had to do. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.