Pages

Tuesday, 2 May 2017

Austin's HHS Chromebook Rules



Austin's HHS Chromebook Rules


Walt:We are learning to follow the rules at HHS because if you follow the rules it is a lot safer to use your computer.

First me and Zion made a new google drawing Then we done our title and border.We also started writing the  rules, convincing words, then we used fonts, colours and emoji's.



I have learnt the rules of HHS Chromebook rules.
Challenge:Had to come up with ideas for the HHS Chromebook rules and I brainstormed with a partner 

`Image result for google drawing logo png


Please leave a Positive,thoughtful and helpful comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.