Pages

Friday, 28 August 2015

Digi Awards Entry

At the start of term 2 we were learning about heroes. We got the chance to enter the Digi Awards under the topic of Everyday Heroes. I entered a Digital Art photo. After we learnt about the rule of thirds and camera angles. When we had learnt more about camera angles and the rule of thirds we started taking
photos of our heroes. My hero was a boy called Riley because he inspires me. Once we had finished our hero pictures we sent it to the teacher who sent it in to be entered.

Here is my picture.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.