Pages

Tuesday, 9 February 2021

WGA

Born in the same month as me 

Tobey




Has a dog as a pet 

Andreas 


Came on the bus to school this morning 

Andreas 

Went on holidays in the school holidays 

Jack






Was born outside of Christchurch 

Tyler 

Is taking Music as a subject this year 

peni

Can speak another language 

JC

Has an older brother or sister 

Tobey 





Has been at HHS since year 7 


Tobey





Can juggle 

Andreas 

Is older than me Andreas 

Is extremely excited to be in TfM :) 


Reflection: An invention I created is a time machine, It can go back or forward any time you can ever imagine like dinosaurs, You can erase any mistake you have made, own a big company and become rich. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.