Pages

Tuesday, 24 November 2020

Persuasive writing

LO: We are learning to persuade our view of the story or side. 

Should teachers be allowed to carry guns at school?

Other Perspective:

2. VERY SHORT SENTENCE 

Teachers shouldn't carry guns

8. THE W-START SENTENCE 

Well I think you would not need a gun at school, it could hurt someone innocent 

1. THE SIMPLE SENTENCE 

It would be dumb if a teacher took a gun to school 

Other Perspective: 

7. THE -ING START

Wanting a gun at school will come in handy in an emergency 

8. THE -ED START 

Committed to keep their kids safe 

5. THE ADVERB START

Surprisingly it could help for a teacher to be armed at school. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.