Pages

Friday, 27 November 2020

Cultural Assessment: Home Economics

For this whole term, we have been working on the cultural assessment. for the final dish, we had to make the food that corresponds to that country. Rykin and I chose Italy and made pizza. Before we made the pizza we had to get the measurements and the ingredients. When we made the pizza we had 1 hour to finish it but we finished it in 1 hour and 20 mins. In the end, it tasted exquisite and it was worth it. 

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1DO9xc7gGfHowssc-ivBfzewNHgU0D9LdyjK22rP2bss/edit#slide=id.p


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.