Pages

Thursday, 5 December 2019

Maori Designs

For the past 2 weeks in Maths we have been using a compose to make Maori designs. We practiced with the composes to draw good circles. next we tried doing some designs our self and this is how they turned out. The colorful circle with triangles was my first attempt at a design. The cross was my second attempt and I think I done better then the first. The third one was my final product it is my final and had to work good and hard on it.









No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.