I was late to school because I was sleeping in
My homework was not done because my dog ate it
I should't have to do sport because my leg is broken
My sibling is like an monkey he just jumps around
Don't give me detention,
I went to bed at 12:00pm last night,
Please don't make me do my homework after school,
My dog was hungry and ate it,
I can't do fitness,
]I broke my left leg,
My brother is an monkey,
He can't stop jumping around,

No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.