Pages

Friday, 9 August 2019

30 Sec Film Reflection Question

  • Things I enjoyed about this project? I enjoyed making the film because everyone was helping out.
  • Things I learned during this project? I have learnt how to make a film and how to work with people I never work with. 
  • Things that challenged me during this project? Working with people I never work with and filming part by part. 
  • If I did this again, what would I do differently? convince other people to to more in the group and make the music louder .




1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Austin. Great to see you learnt some things about working with others. Sadly I can't play your video!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.