In art we have been painting Pacifica art and drawing our ideas. Once we do that we paint the drawing. Lastly we blend the colours and make a nice light to dark colour.
Question 2: Colour theory is the basis of the colour that you add to the art. The colours make all of them blend.
Question 3: First I draw down what I am going to paint. And then I started to blend the colour to practice. Lastly I Draw the drawing on a big piece of paper and then painted it and blended the colours.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.