Pages

Friday, 7 December 2018

Passion Project

The Passion Project I chose was Community sports. The reason that I chose community sport is because I like to play a lot of sports at home. I learned that it is not easy to set up a basketball game it takes Scripts, Phone calls and Plans. The part I enjoyed the most was me and my group were getting a lot of work done. Something I disliked was our group got split up into two groups because it was to big. Next time I would do as much work as I could to help out the group and join a smaller group. Overall I thought Passion Project was fun because it showed how much planning it takes to set up a game of any kind of sport.
Image result for basketball

1 comment:

  1. Hi Austin, I liked your blog post because it was short, to the point and you didn't ramble on. What was the most difficult part of setting up the game for you and why? How well do you think your team worked together?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.