Pages

Wednesday, 5 December 2018

EOTC Week Experience

Last week we had our EOTC week. EOTC week is where we go on camp and go to different places each day from Monday to Thursday. The places that we went to where a marae, Museum, Spencer park, Omaka camp and Adrenalin forest.  

The one word that described my experience before going was exited because I have never been to Adrenalin forest. After the camp I felt happy because In Adrenalin forest I got up to stage 4 out of 6 my first time. The activity that I enjoy the most was Adrenalin forest because it got my heart going because I am afraid of heights. The thing I did not enjoy was day one of omaka camp because it was raining and we did not get to do any water sports. My favorite memory was when Michael and I  went pass stage 2 together in Adrenalin forest. 

This was the best experience I have had this year and I hope that I get to do things like this next year. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Austin

    I am so happy that you had such a great time during our EOTC Week. You look like you are excited in all the photos. I like that you chose to include pictures of yourself at the different activities. I hope that you have a chance to do another camp sometime soon.

    I really enjoyed getting to experience this with you guys!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.