Rock Art
Lo:For the last few weeks we have been learning to have focus, steady hand, patience, and breathing before we stared painting on our rocks.
First we have started drawing all of our designs on our three rocks. After we drew the design we painted over it carefully and if we wen outside the lines we could rub it out with the wet rag.
This week we have learnt about focus, steady hand, patience, and breathing before we stared painting our rock
Challenge: The challenge I faced was to draw the designs slowly and carefully so I could carefully paint around them.
I did not use a source for this rock art
Please leave a Positive, Thoughtful and Helpful
I did not use a source for this rock art
Please leave a Positive, Thoughtful and Helpful
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.